Customer Services for Persons with Disabilities at the Duckworth Centre:
• The disability loading zone for licenced Handi-Transit vehicles is on Spence Street immediately in front of the main entrance on Spence Street. Only licenced/marked vehicles can enter Spence Street.
• Special parking arrangements can be made in advance by calling 204.786.9349.
• When inside, you will find an elevator for easy access to all four levels.The elevator is wheelchair accessible with braille level push buttons. Please report to the main Customer Service Centre on the main level for further information.
• To get to the track on the second level, use the elevator and then the ramp just to the left of the men’s washroom.
• Should you require ASL-English interpretation to communicate with any of the staff, or to access communication at an event held at the Duckworth Centre, please contact Tom Nicholson (204.786.9821), who will make arrangements for service provision.
For more information on these and other services, please call Athletic Director Dave Crook at 204.786.9166.